A Night With
The Honey Badgers
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR AN EVENT PRODUCTION AWARD!
Friday 2nd July 7.30pm & 9pm
Monthly Variety Cabaret by NAKEDpresents & guests
Executive Producer Swans Events
The notorious Honey Badger found its fame after going viral for not giving a f*ck and has since become a part of meme culture. It is fearless, inspirational and won’t stop until it gets what it wants.
NAKEDpresents believe a lot can be learnt from embodying the spirit of the Honey Badger, and have created a cabaret collective dedicated to producing bold, authentic and expressive cabaret at The Matchstick Piehouse. For all gals, queer and non-binary pals, and all folks out there that are not afraid to push boundaries and express their authentic selves.
To date; NAKEDpresents have held shows at Cirque Le Soir, The Box SOHO, Drama Park Lane, Royal Vauxhall Tavern and more. They are a queer collective whose repertoir ranges from cutesy twee to avant-garde cabaret.
LINE UP for the evening TO BE ANNOUNCED!
The event is 18+ and due to H&S restrictions it will be a seated event. For more information about our COVID measures please see below.
Run time 60mins no interval
We have been working very hard alongside the venue to help make this event safe, and have taken the following steps to ensure that A Night With The Honey Badgers is Covid-Secure;
• We have reduced the number of people admitted into spaces in the building
• We have established one-way routes when travelling around the building (follow the signage!)
- We will retain booking information for Track & Trace, should you need to be contacted
• We have established a rigorous cleaning regime in compliance with
• We have limited the capacity of smaller spaces like loos and changing rooms
• We have adapted a model of service to ensure that you, our lovely guests, can sit back, relax, and not lift a finger!
To keep all you badgers safe and sparkly, we ask that if you are at all ill or anyone you live with is displaying Covid-19 symptoms, you contact us immediately, and of course, refrain from attending the event.
Follow these Honey Badgers Rulez : Slow down, give space and take space.